Welcome to Redmond Toddler Group
Redmond Toddler Group offers pre-toddler and toddler classes that focus on fun for the kids and discussion groups for the parents. It’s a great way to introduce your child to a social and academic environment while you discuss parenting issues with other adults.
2014 CARNIVAL is coming soon!
** Saturday, March 22nd 9am-1pm **
Evergreen Middle School, Redmond
This annual fundraising event raises money and promotes our school.
- Family Admission: $5 at the door
- Game Tickets: 2 for $1
- Raffle Tickets: $2 per ticket
Fun for the whole family, and activities tailored for 1 to 5 year olds!
- race track, soccer, basketball, fish pond, bean bag toss, tattoos, crafts
- cake walk
- Redmond fire truck and police motorcycles
- Redmond Police volunteers will be selling bike helmets for toddlers – $10 cash only, must be present to be fitted
- food for purchase – pizza, bagels, donuts, drinks, plus more
- raffle with great gift baskets and packages from our donors – check back for sample list
- silent auction - check back for list of items and auction times
Open House – March 27th 12-1pm
Come check us out and meet the teachers
Kids are welcome to come and play!
Register for 2014-2015 School Year
Alumni – March 27th, 6:30pm
New Student Registration to follow Alumni