The following is a short list of your responsibilities as a student in the Redmond Toddler Group’s (RTG) co-op program.
The RTG Student Handbook gives more detail on these items and other helpful information for you.
- Parent(s) and child(ren) attend class together once a week. If you are unable to attend class you must contact your parent-leader.
- Parent(s) must attend an orientation meeting in September.
- Parent participate in other duties of the co-op in-cluding such things as toy and room cleans, co-op class preparation, and other duties that may be outlined in the student handbook.
- Classes run September through June, for a 33-week school year.
- Parents pay class fees in three installments, due in September, December, and March. Full and partial scholarships are available.
- Parent(s) must participate in annual fundraising carnival.
- Due to the one-on-one nature of our program, we can only accommodate one set of multiples per class. Parents of triplets, quadruplets, etc. are requested to enroll 2 or more adults in the class to maintain at least a 1:2 parent/child ratio in the program.
Please see Student Handbook for more details on Parent Participation and Requirements