Information for Current Students
Registration for Current Students
Please note: once you've registered for the school year, there is no need to re-register for each quarter in the school year
- Complete registration forms online through Jovial using Family Portal (https://www.jovial.org/rtg/family)
- Once complete, you’ll receive an e-mail from Redmond Toddler Group/Jovial confirming class enrollment and will be asked to pay a non-refundable reservation fee within 1-2 business days (expect longer waits during peak registration periods)
- Pay non-refundable reservation fee online ($3 service fee will be added)
- Pay in class with cash or check
- Complete the LWTech form
- Printed copies in class to be completed and submitted to parent leader/teacher. Click here to download LWTech form
- Alternatively, download a digital copy to be completed digitally and submitted through family portal. We cannot accept a photo of the form hand written and then uploaded onto Jovial.
Student Participation and Requirements
- Parent(s) and child(ren) attend class together once a week. If you are unable to attend class you must contact your parent-leader.
- Parent(s) must attend an orientation meeting in September.
- Parent participate in other duties of the co-op which may include toy and room cleans, co-op class preparation, and other duties that may be outlined in the student handbook.
- Classes run September through June, for a 33-week school year.
- Parents pay class fees in three installments, due in September, December, and March. Full and partial scholarships are available.
- Parent(s) must participate in annual fundraising carnival.
- Due to the one-on-one nature of our program, we can only accommodate one set of multiples per class. Parents of triplets, quadruplets, etc. are requested to enroll 2 or more adults in the class to maintain at least a 1:2 parent/child ratio in the program.