How to Register
*New* Register Online
Registrar will notify you within 2 business days whether your application and class choice were approved. You will also receive an email with instructions on how to pay the $100 reservation fee.
Paper Registration: Follow the steps below to register for Redmond Toddler Group.
- Print out (or pick up) the RTG registration form (MS Word or PDF)
- Print out (or pick up) the LWIT registration form and Instructions for Completion
- Choose a class from the class schedules (Fees are listed toward the bottom of this page.)
- Fill-out the registration form
- Write a check, payable to Redmond Toddler Group, for the reservation fee of $100. This fee is non-refundable and subject to change.
- Mail your registration forms and check to: Redmond Toddler Group, 17725 NE 65th St., Suite A100, Redmond, WA 98052. Do NOT send via UPS or FedEx.
**Please mail registration paperwork and fee, DO NOT stop by the school as it disrupts classes in session; we do not have an administrative office to handle drop bys. Thank you.**
You will receive a postcard confirming your registration from the registrar. If you have any questions or need assistance please contact the registrar by email, Redmondtoddlergroup@gmail.com.
One-Time Reservation Fee (non-refundable)
$100 if paid before Winter Quarter
|Class||A, B, E, F, G, H, I||C, D|
- All fees are subject to change
- $40 discount if entire year tuition is paid in full in September (non-refundable)
- Younger sibling discounted price: $30 (for infants 12 weeks to 6 months)
- Younger sibling discounted price: $50 (for babies 6 months and older)
- Twin or Multiple discounted tuition: $100
- Scholarships for quarterly tuition may be available
Refund Policy of the Redmond Toddler Group
After quarterly tuition is paid in full, there will be no refunds. All tuition is due by the second week of class. If you choose to pay in full for the year, you will receive a $40 discount, also nonrefundable.