Thank you for your interest in our program! We have limited openings for our CURRENT Spring 2019/2020 quarter. If interested, please e-mail our registrars at RedmondToddlerGroup@gmail.com .
If you’re interested in registering for 2020/2021, please click here.
- Find a class from our schedule below based on your child’s birthdate as of August 31, 2019. For more details about our classes, please click here for class descriptions.
Class Day & Time
|6/1/18-5/1/19||Bunnies (4-15 months)||Fri 11:30-1:00pm||I [Full]|
|9/1/17-8/31/18||Squirrels (12-24 months)||Thurs 9:30-11:30am||F [Full]|
|Squirrels (12-24 months)||Thurs 11:30-1:30pm**||G [3 spots left]|
|Squirrels (12-24 months)||Fri 9:15-11:15am**||H [Full]|
|9/1/16-8/31/18||Racoons (12-36 months)||Wed 5:30-7:15pm**/***||E [Full]|
|5/1/17-11/30/17||Otters (21-27 months)||Wed 9:30-11:30||D [Full]|
|9/1/16-8/31/17||Beavers (24-36 months)||Mon 9:30-12:00 pm*||A [Full]|
|Beavers (24-36 months)||Tues 9:15-11:15am**||B [Full]|
|3/1/16- 3/1/17||Elk (30-42 months)||Tues 11:30-2:00pm*/**||C [Full]|
*Last updated 01/01/2020
- Last 15 minutes of each class will be room clean up/co-op preparation by selected parents
- **Limited sibling spots for a younger child under 12 months as of August 31, 2019. Please contact the registrar for availability.
- ***Family Class. Siblings up to age 5 with teacher approval. Limited sibling spots for a younger child under 12 months as of August 31, 2019. Please contact the registrar for availability.
- *2.5 hour classes for 24-36 month olds (similar to preschool hours).
- Please refer to our calendar to view important dates for the school year. You can find more information on start/end dates/holidays for the school year
2. Complete registration online through Jovial
If you’re a new student: Complete registration forms online through Jovial (https://www.jovial.org/rtg/register)
- If you’re a new/returning student at open houses: Please bring cash or check to our open houses/sample classes, as these are registration events. Our registrar(s) will be present to help register you and your toddler(s).
- If you’re a currently enrolled student: Complete registration forms online through Jovial using Family Portal (https://www.jovial.org/rtg/family)
- Alumni: If you were in the program in or after 2017, please complete registration forms online through Jovial using Family Portal (https://www.jovial.org/rtg/family). If you were in the program before 2017, please contact the Registrars via e-mail.
3. Wait for confirmation e-mail detailing class enrollment and payment of non-refundable reservation fee.
- You may pay non-refundable reservation fee in class (if currently enrolled), online (Jovial) or mail/drop off check to Redmond Toddler Group’s mail box* within 48 hours of registration
4. Complete and submit Lake Washington Institute of Technology (LWTech) form. By joining our co-op program, you the parent, become a LWTech student. You may:
- Submit form online using writable pdf form from Jovial (LWTech form must be .pdf format)
- Obtain printed copy and mail to Redmond Toddler Group*. Click here to download LWtech form
*If mailing check and paper work, please address to Redmond Toddler Group, 17725 NE 65th St., Suite A100, Redmond, WA 98052. Do NOT send via UPS, FedEx or USPS signature as we do not have administrative staff on hand to sign for the mail. You may drop it off in our mailbox, but NO drop-ins during class time as we do not have an administrative staff to handle paperwork. Our program is helped run by parent volunteers.
Please note we do not have administrative staff who are available to take telephone calls. Please contact us at RedmondToddlerGroup@gmail.com and our parent volunteer Registrars will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
5. Tuition for 2019-2020 school year
One Time non-refundable reservation fee: $110 if paid before Winter quarter, $100 if registering on or after 3/23/2019
Tuition is paid in 3 installments in September, December and March. Tuition is due the 2nd week of each quarter. Late payments will incur a $25 late fee. Tuition maybe paid in full at the start of the school year with a $40 discount (non refundable)
|Class||B, D, E, F, G, H, I||A, C|
|Quarterly Tuition Rate||$170||$195|
- All fees are subject to change
- $40 discount if entire year tuition is paid in full in September (non-refundable)
- Younger sibling discounted price: $50
- Twin or Multiple discounted tuition: $100
- Scholarships for quarterly tuition may be available. Please click here to download a copy of our scholarship request form
Refund Policy of Remond Toddler Group
After quarterly tuition is paid in full, there will be no refunds. All tuition is due by the second week of class. If you choose to pay in full for the year, you will receive a $40 discount, which is non-refundable.