Redmond Toddler Group is making it even easier for local foster families to join a class!
Redmond Toddler Group offers pre-toddler and toddler classes that focus on fun for kids and discussion groups for parents. It’s a great way to introduce your child to a social and academic environment while you discuss parenting issues with other adults.
Benefits for kids:
- Weekly socialization with kids the same age
- Opportunities to create art projects, learn music, explore new toys, and experience fun sensory activities
- Preschool preparation
Benefits for parents:
- A chance to make friends with parents who have children the same age
- Parenting education that include topics such as development, sleep,nutrition, and potty training.
- A supportive environment to discuss parenting questions